The Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brotherhood is a Paintball team, and growing movement in the paintball world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video/Photo Equipment?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eddzilla
Brother Amicus
Eddzilla

Video/Photo Equipment? Empty
PostSubject: Video/Photo Equipment?   Video/Photo Equipment? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:27 pm

Just Wondering what Equipment is laying around to be used.. Im more than likely coming down to CPPS on the 13th to video/photo Div one for the day.. Was just seeing if anyone else was thinking of doing the same and what Kit we will all have??

Also anyone done much of it in the past.. Any hints or Tips for not getting Cameras Shot All Up Inside My Grill Wink

Many Thanks Brothers...
Back to top Go down
Hazell
Brother Amicus

PostSubject: Re: Video/Photo Equipment?   Video/Photo Equipment? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 4:02 am

im going to come down to watch. i suppose i could scarap some money in when i get paid to put for a camera for the team?
Back to top Go down
Dan 'Gnome' Taylor
Brother Initiate
Dan 'Gnome' Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Video/Photo Equipment?   Video/Photo Equipment? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:13 am

as coletrain calls them; my "wanky uni team" will be playing cpps conference, so i'll be there on the day playing with them - but will be happy to help out and pit during the div1 games Smile
Back to top Go down
joshoc
Brother Virtus
joshoc

PostSubject: Re: Video/Photo Equipment?   Video/Photo Equipment? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:50 am

I have an cannon eos 400d SLR if you would like to use that edd if your going into the field with it though I would like it just to have a tshirt wrapped around it just invade some paint comes your way Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=566236351
Dan 'Gnome' Taylor
Brother Initiate
Dan 'Gnome' Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Video/Photo Equipment?   Video/Photo Equipment? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:42 am

I doubt he'd be allowed onfield with a camera, that'd be reserved for paintballpics or FBI surely?
Speaking of which, where can we find t he photos from last week's Super5's?
Back to top Go down
joshoc
Brother Virtus
joshoc

PostSubject: Re: Video/Photo Equipment?   Video/Photo Equipment? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:57 am

There won't be any the guy from FBI is a dick and he dosent upload the pictures I think he just wanks over them haha I think rich will let him on the field
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=566236351
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video/Photo Equipment?   Video/Photo Equipment? Empty

Back to top Go down

Video/Photo Equipment?
Page 1 of 1