The Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brotherhood is a Paintball team, and growing movement in the paintball world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super5ives or CPPS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scotty
Brother Associate

Super5ives or CPPS  Empty
PostSubject: Super5ives or CPPS    Super5ives or CPPS  EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:29 am

Super5ives: 29th may
CPPS Rd 3 5th June

I'm not sure what is happening with these dates, but ill only be avalible for CPPS as Torquay (Might) be going to Old trafford and thats a big game for us.
How much is paint+Entrance for CPPS on the date shown above?

Much appreciation.

Scotty
Back to top Go down
joshoc
Brother Virtus
joshoc

PostSubject: Re: Super5ives or CPPS    Super5ives or CPPS  EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:41 am

Cpps isnt on the 5th look on the 2011 season dates you will find out the actuall date matt dunk put it up its in the comments somewhere and the usual scott it will be the same price every time
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=566236351
Scotty
Brother Associate

PostSubject: Re: Super5ives or CPPS    Super5ives or CPPS  EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:44 am

Ive never been to CPPS for a full tourny?
and i copied and pasted this date from that thread?
:s
Back to top Go down
Fatboy
Brother Initiate
Fatboy

PostSubject: Re: Super5ives or CPPS    Super5ives or CPPS  EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:03 am

Scotty for cpps if your coming up just for the tourney its most likely going to cost roughly 100 quid but bring more just in case , if you are staying in the hotel with us I would bring at least an extra 50 quid

Also if u read the 2011 season dates thread it hasn't been altered yet but there is a comment saying that its a different date
Back to top Go down
hipjaw91
Brother Initiate
hipjaw91

PostSubject: Re: Super5ives or CPPS    Super5ives or CPPS  EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:55 am

THe most I've paid for a game + paintb is £80 so yeah bring £100 but realistically it will probably be ~£60 excluding food travel and accommodation.
Back to top Go down
freefall

freefall

PostSubject: Re: Super5ives or CPPS    Super5ives or CPPS  EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:32 am

il sort out a list of cost for us scotty and keep it in my book il do the same for super 5 and cpps so u ol no wer u stand and if things chang il let u no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super5ives or CPPS    Super5ives or CPPS  Empty

Back to top Go down

Super5ives or CPPS
Page 1 of 1