The Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brotherhood is a Paintball team, and growing movement in the paintball world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TIMES ARE CHANGING ****MUST READ****

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncle Joe
Brother Caesar
Uncle Joe

TIMES ARE CHANGING ****MUST READ**** Empty
PostSubject: TIMES ARE CHANGING ****MUST READ****   TIMES ARE CHANGING ****MUST READ**** EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:41 am

Black OPS if failing, we are into 2011 and the team isnt progressing at any rate. The team is divided.

Dave Freeman has become the assistant manager at Delta Force Canewood, congrats to him for that, but sadly it doesnt leave any time for him to run a paintball team, which is why he has been abscent.

Now two people have stepped up to the mark, and have shown nothing but dedication to making the team grow, and wanting to get out there and actually play some paintball.

So the Regime has changed, and David Chadwick will now be running the Black Ops team, which his brother Simon Chadwick as the vice captain. They will make descions on where the team plays, what the team will want to do in terms of kit, and obviously recruitment.

Now, if your not a fan of this change that has been made for the better of BlackOps, i would like you to contact my complaints department: http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/8/6/complaintdepart128625342769119296.jpg

So if you are happy with the change please give the Chadwicks your full support.

If not, then leave Black Ops, and have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Brotherhoodpaintball.co.uk
kev
Brother Affiliate
kev

PostSubject: Re: TIMES ARE CHANGING ****MUST READ****   TIMES ARE CHANGING ****MUST READ**** EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:06 am

i have a complaint about ur complaints department who do i speak to?
Back to top Go down
Chaddyboi666

Chaddyboi666

PostSubject: Re: TIMES ARE CHANGING ****MUST READ****   TIMES ARE CHANGING ****MUST READ**** EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:58 am

as you are probably aware i have now become the captain of theblack ops. I hope you dont think this is me trying to take over. Dan made the decision for myself to be captain as he believes i will have more time to arrange things and spend more time progressing the team.

I am not here to break up the team or anything like that or here to dish out orders to people, i believe in a democracy and that everyone shuld have a say in what we do, including events we attend and kit we use.

Myself and Dan want this team to progress in the paintballing world under the banner of the Brotherhood. Our speedball players are progressing well and we shall follow with them.

We will be one of the most recognised teams in the scenario world but this will only happen if people pull their weight. This doesnt mean attending every event becuase obviously that is not always practible but just participating on the forum is a start.

If you dont like the changes and you dont want to play or see the team progress in the paintballing world then there really isnt no point in you being in this team.

Please remember i have not taken over the team as such because Dan is still in overall in charge of the Brotherhood and therefore ourselves.

If you have not signed up to the forum then please do.

Hope to see you all soon and shoot some fools together

BHOOD!!!
Back to top Go down
ieuuuu (:
Brother Affiliate
ieuuuu (:

PostSubject: Re: TIMES ARE CHANGING ****MUST READ****   TIMES ARE CHANGING ****MUST READ**** EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:13 pm

congrats fellow brothers on the stated above, if i make one suggestion, brothe cole, your umm call line centre thing, was completely barking mad, i thought i one point i was on babestation'schat line too Wink

i behind the BHOOD all the way as i have the equitment now and ready to go, descion makin is obv up to dav, and then the don of the Bhood "dc" but fair voting is always a good team boost, also provides material for el banter ;D

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIMES ARE CHANGING ****MUST READ****   TIMES ARE CHANGING ****MUST READ**** Empty

Back to top Go down

TIMES ARE CHANGING ****MUST READ****
Page 1 of 1