The Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brotherhood is a Paintball team, and growing movement in the paintball world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is Going Hot And Cold...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eddzilla
Brother Amicus
Eddzilla

What is Going Hot And Cold... Empty
PostSubject: What is Going Hot And Cold...   What is Going Hot And Cold... EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:49 am

What is Hot and Cold?

This term has been thrown around for many millenia... Initially starting from the deviant Chris V. The Act of being Hot and Cold is where 'z' person shows a keen interest in participating in any paintball related activity and then decides to flake out as the date draws neer. No reasons make you exempt from the Hot and Cold rule... And thus should be inforced at any given time.

e.g. ''Tom: I Cant Wait For Sunday Man.. Gunna be Agg'' ''Mark: I Know man'' ''Tom Saturday night: I Have to see the GF 2mo dude, Its Her Bday'' ''Mark: HOT AND COLD!!!!!!''
Would be the correct useage of the term. Once someone has been called out for being hot and cold, they need to prove otherwise that they are dedicated to the team and the sport of paintball otherwise being branded with Hot and Cold for many more weeks...

What is Going Hot And Cold... Hot_cold_water_faucets

(Tom wanted me to do an article on HOT AND COLD So please Enjoy...)

Last edited by Eddzilla on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uncle Joe
Brother Caesar
Uncle Joe

PostSubject: Re: What is Going Hot And Cold...   What is Going Hot And Cold... EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:52 am

love it I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.Brotherhoodpaintball.co.uk
Eddzilla
Brother Amicus
Eddzilla

PostSubject: Re: What is Going Hot And Cold...   What is Going Hot And Cold... EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:53 am

Merci ^__^
Back to top Go down
jimmyjijoe
Brother Familia
jimmyjijoe

PostSubject: Re: What is Going Hot And Cold...   What is Going Hot And Cold... EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:41 am

just so every one knows edd was the first one to be branded hot & cold by c.v . there you go edd you were first at some thing Wink lol
Back to top Go down
Eddzilla
Brother Amicus
Eddzilla

PostSubject: Re: What is Going Hot And Cold...   What is Going Hot And Cold... EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:46 am

Shhh.. Thats meant to be a secret... ¬__¬
Back to top Go down
jimmyjijoe
Brother Familia
jimmyjijoe

PostSubject: Re: What is Going Hot And Cold...   What is Going Hot And Cold... EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:53 am

affraid be proud edd you were the first shout it as loud as you can it has been written in stone for eeeeever
Back to top Go down
Eddzilla
Brother Amicus
Eddzilla

PostSubject: Re: What is Going Hot And Cold...   What is Going Hot And Cold... EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:27 pm

Muhahah.. ^__^ Mark you should rite an article about something... wud be an interesting read Wink
Back to top Go down
jimmyjijoe
Brother Familia
jimmyjijoe

PostSubject: Re: What is Going Hot And Cold...   What is Going Hot And Cold... EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:50 pm

only you have the code book to understand me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is Going Hot And Cold...   What is Going Hot And Cold... Empty

Back to top Go down

What is Going Hot And Cold...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Brotherhood :: General :: General-
Jump to: