The Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brotherhood is a Paintball team, and growing movement in the paintball world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

black op's gear!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ieuuuu (:
Brother Affiliate
ieuuuu (:

black op's gear! Empty
PostSubject: black op's gear!   black op's gear! EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:05 am

can start playing now guys! just spent over £100 on just paintball, we need to sort out team jerseys now!
i know ages ago i was talkin to dave abot being a sniper so i just bought a longer barrel (second hand) 16ich i think, a battle pck with a pouch for a air tank, and i also got a air tank with a remote line, there on £35 atm on just paint ball, 3000psi 1L and i got a rail mounted bi-pod:)

so like i said we need to sort jerseys out so we can started geting out and playing like a team,

i have shotgun on number 69 ;D
we should arrange a meeting were everyone can get to, or talk about it when we go bowling?

ieuuu xxxx
Back to top Go down
ieuuuu (:
Brother Affiliate
ieuuuu (:

black op's gear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: black op's gear!   black op's gear! EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:57 pm

http://www.animalpaintball.com/

dunno what these dudes are like just came across them on google, there is an option for a semi custom or a full custom, i will explore the website anah and get back
Back to top Go down
chadwick1
Brother Associate
chadwick1

black op's gear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: black op's gear!   black op's gear! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 6:39 am

Any news on the above pal?
Back to top Go down
ieuuuu (:
Brother Affiliate
ieuuuu (:

black op's gear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: black op's gear!   black op's gear! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:13 am

ok after looking these are the most appropiate,i'd looked at these and tried to get an even balence between the bhood and the blackops, the only problem is, that these guys are from the us and everything is in dollers, they do deliver into the uk ....

these are the ones that cuaght my eye
1) http://www.animalpaintball.com/cgi-bin/VirtualCatalog/CatalogMgr.pl?cartID=b-7650&SearchField=partnumber&SearchFor=04102&template=Htx/jersey_semicustom.htx&hdrFile=ssi-customgear.htx

2) http://www.animalpaintball.com/cgi-bin/VirtualCatalog/CatalogMgr.pl?cartID=b-7650&SearchField=partnumber&SearchFor=02640&template=Htx/jersey_semicustom.htx&hdrFile=ssi-customgear.htx

3) http://www.animalpaintball.com/cgi-bin/VirtualCatalog/CatalogMgr.pl?cartID=b-7650&SearchField=partnumber&SearchFor=04067&template=Htx/jersey_semicustom.htx&hdrFile=ssi-customgear.htx

i will do an estimation order( not actally going to order just seeing prices like) on 1) link. i havedone the order for 10 people asuming everyone on the blackop's player list wants a top that is. other logos and tha can be added so have a look at the whole page and whats on offer forthe jersey, get replying asap so we can start running as a team.

P.S i will post later on the estimated price, and for thefirs year or so we'll only have a jersey then play in what ever pants we choose

x
Back to top Go down
ieuuuu (:
Brother Affiliate
ieuuuu (:

black op's gear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: black op's gear!   black op's gear! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:39 pm

it was somehinglike $550 for 10 jerseys, not including postage, maybe we should look else where confused
Back to top Go down
chadwick1
Brother Associate
chadwick1

black op's gear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: black op's gear!   black op's gear! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:06 pm

That's pretty cheap. It's about 350 pounds. Including postage it'll be around 40quid. That's not too bad.
Back to top Go down
chadwick1
Brother Associate
chadwick1

black op's gear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: black op's gear!   black op's gear! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:08 pm

40 pound each I meant
Back to top Go down
ieuuuu (:
Brother Affiliate
ieuuuu (:

black op's gear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: black op's gear!   black op's gear! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:27 pm

yeh, well i will make some designs i know its pretty messed up and unorginised with us atm, but i have found a UK site, im currently in the process of designing now, i will hav 5 designs done then it will be a poll vote. i am trying to get hold of dan to find out what font was used for bhoods jersey,

hold tight for the designs brother
Back to top Go down
chadwick1
Brother Associate
chadwick1

black op's gear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: black op's gear!   black op's gear! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:45 pm

Yea cool, we need to get the ball rolling. Our speedball brothers are much more organised. They always joke that do we even exist. Let's get our shit together and people who can't be arsed to participate should have there arses kicked into gear Mad
Back to top Go down
ieuuuu (:
Brother Affiliate
ieuuuu (:

black op's gear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: black op's gear!   black op's gear! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:11 pm

there is what i came up with anyone complains, i spent all night trying to get a camo finishing, but coreldraw wouldnt do it with out copying it loadsa times which made it look like a pile of poop, i would like to use the writeing that is already on the brother hood tops but i coudnt find the font so for now we havethis wrtiein. also i left one arm avalible for ideas of a picture and the same with the back behind the name and number. and lastly i now i have used a different logo but i thought it was simpler to use in corel draw, and the black things at the bottom are bullets its hard to see the detail from these pics, enjoy:).....

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=1755057909649&set=o.104763109580085&theater
https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=1755059269683&set=o.104763109580085&theater
https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=1755060029702&set=o.104763109580085&theater
https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=1755060509714&set=o.104763109580085&theater

also the bullets and othe images have been given drop shadows to make it stand out more
Back to top Go down
chadwick1
Brother Associate
chadwick1

black op's gear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: black op's gear!   black op's gear! EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 1:54 am

yea it looks good pal. Id be happy with that design. Just get the CAMO on there and if you speak to Dan or edd they should be able to tell you what there font was.

Really good mate, well done
Back to top Go down
Uncle Joe
Brother Caesar
Uncle Joe

black op's gear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: black op's gear!   black op's gear! EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 3:46 am

Right lads, whats going on around here? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.Brotherhoodpaintball.co.uk
ieuuuu (:
Brother Affiliate
ieuuuu (:

black op's gear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: black op's gear!   black op's gear! EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 4:24 am

is not an uprising dont worry ;D
basically all my friends inontyclun hve fucked off sking, bunch of wimps, so i thought id have a crack of design the jersey for theblack ops, i want to know what font you have used for the brothers names and numbers though!

you like the design?

i willtry and get camo, if you like he design i will stick to it i can just fiddle with the fill setting. just give me time becuase im out all day todayx
Back to top Go down
Uncle Joe
Brother Caesar
Uncle Joe

black op's gear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: black op's gear!   black op's gear! EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:57 am

Well guys, we have just got sponsorship from CustomPB, on gear

If you guys want i could speak to them on a gear deal for Black OPS?

www.custompb.co.uk

Check out there jersey's etc on the website^
Back to top Go down
http://www.Brotherhoodpaintball.co.uk
chadwick1
Brother Associate
chadwick1

black op's gear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: black op's gear!   black op's gear! EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:39 pm

Yea sounds good Dan
Back to top Go down
ieuuuu (:
Brother Affiliate
ieuuuu (:

black op's gear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: black op's gear!   black op's gear! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:45 pm

lets have this, it camo what we wanted, and good prices, took me all day to do the camo

https://2img.net/h/i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy92/ieuuu/eeeeeeeeee.jpg

[img]black op's gear! Eeeeeeeeee[/img]

Last edited by ieuuuu (: on Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ieuuuu (:
Brother Affiliate
ieuuuu (:

black op's gear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: black op's gear!   black op's gear! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:45 pm

[img]black op's gear! Eeeeeee[/img]
Back to top Go down
ieuuuu (:
Brother Affiliate
ieuuuu (:

black op's gear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: black op's gear!   black op's gear! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:49 pm

[img]black op's gear! Eeee[/img]
Back to top Go down
ieuuuu (:
Brother Affiliate
ieuuuu (:

black op's gear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: black op's gear!   black op's gear! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:51 pm

istead of the angel wings on te tornys one, on here i used valkerie wings which is the vinkings angel of war
Back to top Go down
ieuuuu (:
Brother Affiliate
ieuuuu (:

black op's gear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: black op's gear!   black op's gear! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:49 am

[img]black op's gear! Finishedtopblack[/img]

there is the black camo, i can make the other images lik logo name etc, mor visable if you want
Back to top Go down
ieuuuu (:
Brother Affiliate
ieuuuu (:

black op's gear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: black op's gear!   black op's gear! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:18 am

[img]black op's gear! Finishedtopdesert[/img]
Back to top Go down
ieuuuu (:
Brother Affiliate
ieuuuu (:

black op's gear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: black op's gear!   black op's gear! EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:40 am

[img]black op's gear! Grouppic2[/img]
black op's gear! Finishedtopblack-1

Last edited by ieuuuu (: on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chaddyboi666

Chaddyboi666

black op's gear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: black op's gear!   black op's gear! EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 5:44 am

black ops is getting disbanded because he says he doesnt want it to do with brother hood so we have to make a new tem this black ops will be goin after that. plus no one wants to buy jerseys whos left in black ops.
Back to top Go down
ieuuuu (:
Brother Affiliate
ieuuuu (:

black op's gear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: black op's gear!   black op's gear! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:36 am

Chaddyboi666 wrote:
black ops is getting disbanded because he says he doesnt want it to do with brother hood so we have to make a new tem this black ops will be goin after that. plus no one wants to buy jerseys whos left in black ops.

this doesnt make sense? who doesnt want it to dowith the bhood? and and whats the ew team being called?
Back to top Go down
Chaddyboi666

Chaddyboi666

black op's gear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: black op's gear!   black op's gear! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:47 am

dave doesnt want it to do with b hood dan is takin the name back they can be still called black ops but not brother hood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

black op's gear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: black op's gear!   black op's gear! Empty

Back to top Go down

black op's gear!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next