The Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brotherhood is a Paintball team, and growing movement in the paintball world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tonight! Skirmish Cribbs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hipjaw91
Brother Initiate
hipjaw91

Tonight! Skirmish Cribbs Empty
PostSubject: Tonight! Skirmish Cribbs   Tonight! Skirmish Cribbs EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:02 am

£10 green fee, £25 / box (darksports) but you can bring your own. air station right next to the field.

Me geoff and a couple of the guys from the walkon are playing at Cribbs tonight, I know it's last minute but if anyone wants to join in, give me a ring -07818083278 and we're playing from 7.30 til we can't see eachother!

We have a speedball field made out of tubs and it's been well put together (I have been told) but we are free to play across the site.

There is likely to be more evenings / weekends like this and I will post them up on here in case people fancy it.

Also if you have interest for more midweek / eve games, let me know as If i can say 'yeah I could probably get 5 guys over every 2 weeks on an evening' we have more chance of making it regular and if it becomes very popular you never know I might sway them into an airball field Wink

Back to top Go down
jimmyjijoe
Brother Familia
jimmyjijoe

Tonight! Skirmish Cribbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight! Skirmish Cribbs   Tonight! Skirmish Cribbs EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:53 am

me edd dan t dan w mr v will be going 16th june
Back to top Go down

Tonight! Skirmish Cribbs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Brotherhood :: Training :: Training-
Jump to: