The Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brotherhood is a Paintball team, and growing movement in the paintball world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New plans in the mix

Go down 
+3
kev
Dan 'Gnome' Taylor
Uncle Joe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncle Joe
Brother Caesar
Uncle Joe

New plans in the mix Empty
PostSubject: New plans in the mix   New plans in the mix EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:21 pm

Brothers, some of you already know, others don’t or know a little.

As always intended Brotherhood was going to be a club, a place where any player can find a welcoming home.

Firstly your personal commitment to our Brotherhood is the reason we are able to try this idea. So I personally thank you from the bottom of my heart, and I am proud to stand by your side on any paintball field.

Now, very soon a promotional poster will be put up on P8ntballer and possible the scenario UK forums, to gather new Brothers, with this expansion we may gather players in their ones and twos or whole squads struggling on there own, or maybe nobody. Whatever the outcome we will need to become a lot more organised than we are at this moment.

Now the structure of the captains having more control over their rosters etc has eased my workloads greatly and I would like to thank them for their dedication to our cause.

Now, what I will be doing in the Brothers only section is create threads for each squad so that they can have some more self regulation, where captains can make individual announcements and Brothers can raise issues or queries. As you know whatever is in the Brothers Only section remains within the circle of our Brotherhood.

Now for the crescendo!

Since we have a lot of players and new players arriving, we need one big Brotherhood fest at our new official training facility at Academy 49 paintball. This will be a great bonding session for all Brotherhood players and will also be used to mark up players individual skill levels, so that we can properly arrange the squad system within our Brotherhood.

We can also maybe get a BBQ going and have a few brew-ski’s

This get together will firstly be cheap say £20-£30 and secondly it will be set in a few weeks time so EVERYONE has the chance to book time off work, this will be on a SUNDAY.

Any Comments? Issues?

Brotherhood.
afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.Brotherhoodpaintball.co.uk
Uncle Joe
Brother Caesar
Uncle Joe

PostSubject: Re: New plans in the mix   New plans in the mix EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:27 pm

Also this is a song by all the remains so you can feel all angry and proud of our movement

Back to top Go down
http://www.Brotherhoodpaintball.co.uk
Dan 'Gnome' Taylor
Brother Initiate
Dan 'Gnome' Taylor

PostSubject: Re: New plans in the mix   New plans in the mix EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:14 am

Cole's empire is slowly growing Very Happy Can't wait for the grand opening of the b-hood hq!
Back to top Go down
kev
Brother Affiliate
kev

PostSubject: Re: New plans in the mix   New plans in the mix EmptySat May 28, 2011 4:19 pm

is this day just for torney boys?
Back to top Go down
j peiper
Brother Associate
j peiper

PostSubject: Re: New plans in the mix   New plans in the mix EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:25 am

as long as mark is'nt behind me with a gun....
Back to top Go down
jimmyjijoe
Brother Familia
jimmyjijoe

PostSubject: Re: New plans in the mix   New plans in the mix EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:06 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
hipjaw91
Brother Initiate
hipjaw91

PostSubject: Re: New plans in the mix   New plans in the mix EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:22 pm

Let me know the date for this as soon as humanly possible! Smile
Back to top Go down
freefall

freefall

PostSubject: Re: New plans in the mix   New plans in the mix EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:49 am

im ther
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New plans in the mix   New plans in the mix Empty

Back to top Go down

New plans in the mix
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Brotherhood :: General :: General-
Jump to: