The Brotherhood is a Paintball team, and growing movement in the paintball world.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Can i play with your balls....?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
johnmassive

PostSubject: Can i play with your balls....?   Tue May 24, 2011 3:08 am

Hello, consider this my introduction. My name is Graham and Im not an alcoholic. Nor am I Santa. Im deffo not a paedo either because the last time i abducted a child i never really enjoyed it, so there!!

Ive been living in Gloucestershire the last year and a bit after moving from Manchester to be close to my son. I miss several things but a massive pain is not being able to play some ball. So I was speaking via the tinterweb to one of your members, i approaced him about getting back into paintball and he directed me to this site. Here I am.

I would like to play paintball again. I know paintball politics so im not going to jump in and ask can i be in your team. That would be un-agg but I am wondering is there any room for a +1 to your training days? If not who do i have to kill pirat (im shocked by the lack of ninja face, sort it out).

Regards, Graham.
Back to top Go down
johnmassive

PostSubject: Re: Can i play with your balls....?   Tue May 24, 2011 5:43 am

oh and as an afterthought, are you guys anything to do with Evil Saints??
Back to top Go down
Fatboy
Brother Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Can i play with your balls....?   Tue May 24, 2011 6:13 am

Hi mate, we ll.be having a training session in 2 weeks, we train at a site in hereford I think the date of that will be 5th june (sunday)

And no we don't have anything to do with saints, most of our players are pretty new but a few of us used to plau for MH3 (mostly harmless)
Back to top Go down
johnmassive

PostSubject: Re: Can i play with your balls....?   Tue May 24, 2011 6:39 am

How often do you train?
Back to top Go down
jimmyjijoe
Brother Familia

PostSubject: Re: Can i play with your balls....?   Tue May 24, 2011 7:07 am

ahh im away on the 5th will miss it Sad

hi graham i've got no problem with you coming to training as long as ur not a spy from another team bounce you'll have too cut off ur right testical to prove it Twisted Evil

what gun you got, whats paintballing you done up till now who ahve you played for Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fatboy
Brother Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Can i play with your balls....?   Tue May 24, 2011 7:56 am

Well there's a few of us that train every week, the only thing that stops us training is if its canceled or people are working or skint

Back to top Go down
johnmassive

PostSubject: Re: Can i play with your balls....?   Tue May 24, 2011 11:16 am

I actually had a mate who thought the right testicle was the only one that produced sperm so when we use to ask him what the left one was for he said it was to make it look symetrical, no lie. Unfortunately he ended up in prision.

I dont know what gun i got, i have several in bits at a mates in manchester. He had his own upgrade site (spitfire paintball) and used our teams gear to experiment with. He eventually went to US to work for lucky paintball and returned an evil genius. I got a selection from spitfired angel A4s and LCDs to lucky spitfired ego and lucky spitfired ion. The biggest problem is air, all out of date. They will pass a retest but thats the biggest hindrence. Cant for the life of me find my battle pack and pots but sure its about somewhere.

Played with spitfire paintball factory from inception till it ceased. Played on and off since 1997. Im 30 now. I lived my first 28 years in Stretford, Manchester. There is definately a bigger scene up there so played and drilled quite a bit. Never paid for anything white, never been a fanboy. We had a Money = paintballs, paintballs = practice, practice = tournaments sort of philosophy. Although smoking weed and going camping use to be an added attraction.

5th no good, I cant do first weekends of every other month because I have access to my boy overnight. There is a CPPS event on the 12th, how do you fancy a pot bitch? It will give me a chance to see some long lost faces aswell as introducing myself and giving a helping hand to boot.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Joe
Brother Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Can i play with your balls....?   Wed May 25, 2011 9:54 am

Hello Graham,

Your welcome to come along and meet us, we have a few squads in various divisions ranging from Division 1 to brand new players, so we will no doubt have a space for you someplace.

Where abouts did you here about Brotherhood?

Regards
Dan
Back to top Go down
http://www.Brotherhoodpaintball.co.uk
Dan 'Gnome' Taylor
Brother Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Can i play with your balls....?   Wed May 25, 2011 11:06 am

he heard from yours truly Smile we were on the same "iPaintbal" group for paintball in cheltenham and gloucester, but he's looking to get back into the game
Back to top Go down
johnmassive

PostSubject: Re: Can i play with your balls....?   Tue May 31, 2011 3:51 am

So its safe to tag along then, nice one. Whats going on transport wise?
Back to top Go down
joshoc
Brother Virtus

PostSubject: Re: Can i play with your balls....?   Tue May 31, 2011 7:18 am

most of us are from cardiff mate apart from a couple of people from Gloucestershire and bristol so your best bet is speak to dan taylor seen as you were speaking to him or drive up yourself that is permitting you have a drivers licence and a car wouldnt want you stealing one or getting arrested haha

johnmassive

PostSubject: Re: Can i play with your balls....?   Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:27 am

nope no car. any gloucestershire lads got room for +1??
Back to top Go down
Dan 'Gnome' Taylor
Brother Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Can i play with your balls....?   Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:47 am

unfortunately not many of us can drive in glos, normally i get a lift with Eddzilla. And depending where we're driving to, sometimes hipjaw (luke) will cut through our area, so you could maybe get a lift with him?
Back to top Go down
johnmassive

PostSubject: Re: Can i play with your balls....?   Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:41 pm

is anyone from gloucestershire attending on the 12th, and if so can someone point whoever they are to this thread. obviously i will pay towards petrol or perhaps a handjob if you get me drunk enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can i play with your balls....?   

Back to top Go down

Can i play with your balls....?
Page 1 of 1