The Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brotherhood is a Paintball team, and growing movement in the paintball world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup Air training site in Hereford

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatboy
Brother Initiate
Fatboy

Sup Air training site in Hereford Empty
PostSubject: Sup Air training site in Hereford   Sup Air training site in Hereford EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:09 am

I recently spoke to a guy called Mark that was running a team at CPPS called Academy49 (Conference)
Turns out he is starting a site which will have sup air. At the moment he is still sorting out compressors and some cover from the weather.
He said he has dive tanks which he gets a 3000psi fill from so thats not a problem

The deal is no field fee, but we have to help put the field up and down and we have buy paint off him for £30 a box, if people arent happy with setting up the field im sure we could sort something out, also if the paint is shit im sure we could sort something for that too.

He said they have training most sundays, but he needs to know whos coming by mid-week so i imagine thats wednesday - thursday

I will have to get a location from him, but I know its roughly an hour drive from cardiff

so post up on here if ur interested for sunday 22nd of may

Back to top Go down
jimmyjijoe
Brother Familia
jimmyjijoe

Sup Air training site in Hereford Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Air training site in Hereford   Sup Air training site in Hereford EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:25 am

im more than interested count me in, i would prefer to pay a green fee, dont mind putting up the field but not down Smile
Back to top Go down

Sup Air training site in Hereford
Page 1 of 1